Sunday, February 6, 2011

"Emergency" transport and some of my pups!

Sometimes a rescued dog just doesn't work out, and has to go back from whence he came. This is one such situation, and we put together a transport in a few hours, in the opposite direction.

This is Lance, a lovely Great Pyrenees who needed to get back to his rescue.

He was a wonderful mellow passenger.

He also managed to sneak in a few kisses along the way.

Sometimes, if I'm not going to be taking too many dogs, I let one of ours come along, and Lassie got to make the trip I showed you in the last post, but I'll include her pictures here.

She gets the front seat, and enjoys seeing all the action.

Speaking of Lassie, she and Missy haven't made a truce yet, BUT I am able to have them out together for very brief periods of time without fighting. It's going to be a long, hard road to get the issues worked out, but it's worth it. And on that note, here are the others playing in the snow, while Lassie stays inside to get some one-on-one time with The Mate.

Something smells good down there.

"I've almost got it!"

These two never fail to have fun when we go out.

Krissie "won".

Doesn't she look proud of herself?

Don't eat the yellow snow!

Missy thinks I have a treat for her. Okay, I did.

When somebody drives by, or the neighbors get home, the dogs go 'on alert'.

And now, I will prove that Krissie thinks she needs to be in bed with us.

Why yes, she IS laying on MY pillow.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.