Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I'm Doing A Happy Dance!

Why am I doing this happy dance thing? Well, because our fundraiser is a success! As you can see on the sidebar, $485 has been raised, and I'm MORE than happy to cover the balance, and maybe a bit more if needed for Valentino! This is so wonderful, and I canNOT thank the contributors enough! Not much makes me happier than being able to help in some way, and to know there are others out there just tickles me so much. It's so wonderful how people in the animal rescue community can team up and make a difference!

If you're of a mind to help, the next one I'm working on is Lily's eye surgery, and we may need a bit more for Valentino, so feel free to add a bit, but for now, I'm just celebrating that we can help this cat! In case you didn't know, I had all of my teeth removed almost two years ago because of severe problems with them, and that is why this struck such a chord in me.

So, let's give a round of applause to our generous contributors, and wish Valentino luck in his surgery!

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.