Saturday, September 10, 2011

Ever Wanted To Say You're With The Band?

Well, if you do, then you can. See, I am with The Band. Band Back Together, that is. And today is the first birthday of that lovely place. There is so much awesome about the band that I can't even begin to describe it. And because I want to fling glitter everywhere when I think of the band, I did a most glitterific mani to celebrate it.

I'll have better pictures later, but even that is not enough glitter to express the awesomeness of BB2G. To be a part of it is one of the best things I've ever done, and I'm pretty proud of it. But I'm even more proud of all the other band members.

(I will be back to regular blogging before too long, but I'm not going to make any excuses or anything for being gone so long. Let's just say I got really busy and call it good.)

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.