Monday, September 12, 2011

Playing Catch Up!

Well, because I was gone so long, not only do I have a backlog of posts I need to make, but I have a whole bunch of pictures to edit as well. As luck would have it, I was also too busy for daily nails, so it won't take me as long. I think I'll just jump right in.

First up, in JULY (eeep) I got this wonderful package, and I had to tear into it.

Of course you probably know by now that means I had to wear some of them too! Here are some of the Etos minis.
First, the yellow. Of course.

Of course I totally love this one.

On some fingers, I put it on over white to make it pop a but more. And see the difference. Not much really, it's slight.

Over white or not, it's such a great color.

There is no way I'm going to let go of this polish, since it's not only my favorite color, but it goes on nicely. Check it out with a top coat.


And when I added matte - WOWZAH!


I thought I'd check it out with a glittery topper too, and it's fantastic yet again. I love me a versatile polish. Hee.

Next up, the red lovely.

I really like this red. Although it's not the first color I reach for, I enjoy wearing a nice bright red.

This wasn't quite a jelly, but it leaned that direction ever so slightly.

Shiny, shiny, shiny - I love a polish that looks shiny like that.

It flowed on the nail nicely, even my little stubs here.

Let's see that pretty greige color.

It's one of those colors I never seem to pick for myself, but always seem to like once it's on.

I think I'm pretty lucky that I can wear most any color, and not have it turn my skin into anything ugly (well, uglier than it is on its own).

This one flowed on nicely too. By the way, my skin might look rather odd in these pictures as I figure out how to cover up the cracks and such due to my psoriasis. But I'm not messing with the colors of the polish, so it's sort of a 'what you see is what you get' thing.

Last, but definitely not least, we have the pretty green.

It's not quite a mint, but it is fairly light.

Like all of these, this one flows on nicely too. These have all been two coats. This one looks the most color correct to me.

And, under flash.

Okay, I suppose that's enough for today, and I'd better eat some dinner and finish off the day's work.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.