Friday, December 30, 2011

Galaxy!

Welcome to day 19 of the challenge, galaxies! I kinda made this an extra layered mani, just going all out on adding all sorts of things that might make it look like a galaxy or five. Muahahaha! Let's jump right in and see what I did.

I pretty much just grabbed a BUNCH of random colors and layered them to come up with this one. I think I like the way it turned out well enough.

Blackout is awesome, and so nice.

What a great base for anything to do with space.

I'm a fan of this color, it flowed on nicely, and it's just so pretty.

I could wear this on its own and enjoy it.

Look how nice it cleans up too!

So, I added a bit of Wet N Wild Black Magic.

Next, I dabbed some SH Razzle Dazzler.

And I followed that up with SH Showgirl Chic.

I dripped just a few drops of Blackout into a clear base, and slapped that over what I had so far.

Just for kicks, another coat of Black Magic found its way to my nails.

And the last thing I added was a sparse bit of holo glitter.

I think it looks like a colorful twinkly night sky.

I have to admit, I spent a lot of time staring at this one.

I think it's really interesting how everything shows through and has such depth.

PHEW! That was a lot of polish. Tomorrow night I'll have the water marble challenge for you, and maybe I can sneak in my holiday manis, if I can find time to edit them. I'm awfully busy, since we're puppy proofing the house to get ready for Sunday. I will probably have to schedule the Sunday, and maybe the Monday posts since we will be busy, busy, busy those days! Well, more than just those, but they will be the busiest. Heheh. And the year is ending TOMORROW. Sheesh, WHERE does the time go? Do you have any New Year's Eve plans?

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.