Saturday, December 31, 2011

It's Day Twenty!

And the challenge for today was doing a water marble! Since I had my new Cult Nails colors handy, I used the "bad" Devious Nature (Deviant Nature muahaha), and Tied up. I mean, what better pair can YOU think of? Tee hee. Let's hurry up and take a peek.

I didn't get a lot of pictures of this one, even though it turned out pretty decent.


I managed to smudge the pinky a little, and didn't get very many curves on the ring finger. It's still pretty though.


I think my favorite of all is the thumb, even though it came out really sheer there. I love it anyway.


I'm getting just a bit better at the whole marbling thing now, and I think I want to keep practicing so that I can stay competent at it.


Do you do marbling? I really enjoy it, even though it's kind of time consuming and a little messy. I don't mind the mess though. And doing my nails relaxes me.


Well now, I think I'd better fix up a couple of posts for the next couple days, since we'll be picking up our new pup, and I'll see you next year!

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.