Sunday, December 25, 2011

HAPPY HAPPY HOLIDAY!

Real quick-like I'm dropping in to post my challenge mani, and to tell you all that I hope you are having an extremely happy holiday, whatever you celebrate. And if you're not celebrating anything, then I hope you're having a wonderful day.

I probably could have coordinated this for the holiday, but I wasn't thinking ahead like that. So today I have a beauty for you, with some flowers.

Yes, that is Cult Nails Mind Control, and it is fantastic.

That is two coats, and it's pretty much perfection, much like all of their polishes.

The tiny purple glitter stands out nicely and adds depth to it.

This is going to be a favorite polish for sure.

I decided to go with pink flowers for my flower challenge.

As you can see, I kinda smeared them when putting on top coat, but it was still pretty.

I just need to have a little more patience when I use my Konad. Hee. It's all good though.

I love how you can see the sparkles peeking through on that last one. So, feel free to tell me in the comments what you've been up to for the holidays. I'll be back tomorrow with more, but for now I'm going to go play with my new toys.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.