Friday, February 17, 2012

Where Does The Time Go?

So when I woke up today, it was just another day. But then I looked at the calendar, and realized what day it was! Today is two years since I started this blog! That sounds like reason for a party or something.

So, even though I've been very very absent, this is still a pretty special day, and I had to make a post to say something about it. I should be able to get back to blogging within a week, maaaaaybe two, and I'll probably have a giveaway once I am back in the swing of things. I have been doing my nails still, so there will be plenty of pictures to enjoy before long as well.

For now, I'm going to crack a bottle of wine, toast my blog and the wonderful readers that have stuck with me all this time, and probably fall asleep before I finish the glass. Hee.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.