Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Greens Are Great

After yellow, green is one of my favorite nail polish colors. Oh, who am I kidding? I pretty much just love them all. Even the so-called ugly colors can be fun. As I've said many times, I'm kinda obsessed, just a tiny bit. Anyway, I've got a couple greens to share today, so let's get to it.

We'll start with Revlon Posh (truly awesome green) with konad in Essie No Place Like Chrome. I used the houndstooth pattern for this mani.

As you can see, there's a touch of tipwear, since I didn't get pictures right away.

I kinda think it looks like little bats.

These Essie chromes are great for stamping.

The second green I have is Ruby Kisses Neon Green; these were taken with The Mate's Nikon.

This is a polish that takes a few coats to get full coverage, but I don't mind too much.

It's such a pretty color that it's worth the effort.

As you can probably see, I didn't worry too much about getting it totally opaque, because I had some plans for this.

I added some mini hard candy silver sparkles. That one was hard to work with. But that's okay, because it worked out just like I hoped.

Then another layer of the Neon Green, and we have a lovely sandwich!

I really love the way this one turned out.

It reminds me of lily pads in a pond.

The different sized glitter adds to the effect.

This is one of those manis that I kept staring at.

I would love to have more polishes that make sandwiches like this.

Can you see this with blue or purple? I sure can. 

Okay, so that's the end of today's post, and I'm off to get my work done, or take a nap. Either way, it's all good. Hee!

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.