Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Pardon My French Scream

Instead of focusing on the anniversary that so many are remembering today (and I certainly am too), I'm going to focus on some pretty pretty nail polish. First though, I'd like to let you know that The Mate's surgery went well, and he's a little sore but otherwise okay. We expect his recovery to be pretty fast and easy. Such a relief to have that over with. Anyway, polish is the focus here, so let's just bounce right on into the pictures.

This is Pure Ice Scream! with accents in Pure Ice Pardon My French.

This combination is great, and I love both these polishes.

Teal shows up in dim light, but they are pretty much blue. 

The glitter makes me happy in the pants.

This is probably about my favorite shade of blue, just so clear and pretty, and looking all sky-like.

This mani also just happened to match the tank top that I was wearing too, which was pretty cool.

So what do you think? Do you like sky blue on your nails?

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.