Sunday, April 18, 2010

Gobs of Greeens!

Green polish used to be rather "Out There", but it's getting more mainstream now. It's getting easier to find shades of green, even in lines of polish that are normally known as being more conservative. Well, today I am sharing pictures of some of the greens I have and love.

Mostly I'm just going to let the pictures speak for themselves.


I would give up quite a lot to get ahold of more of CND Amazon. I really love this shade so very much.















There are a lot more greens out there that I would like to get my hands on, but I'm not exactly rushing out to find them on Ebay for huge prices. If they come my way, then I'll be overjoyed; if not, then I'll enjoy the polishes I do have. Look for pictures tomorrow of the dogs I transported today, five Dachshund/Basset mixes!

1 comment:

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.