Wednesday, May 26, 2010

April Showers Bring May Flowers. Or Not.

Since I'm still up after some impromptu training sessions with the dogs, I'll share the rest of April's pictures, and then I'm nearly caught up. Although I went on a swatching fest, so I'll have a LOT of pictures to share. But I'm getting ahead of myself. Let's just stick to looking at these for now.

First up, one of the SH Insta-Dri polishes, this on is called Blue Blast. I topped it with a sheer Nina Ultra Pro called Soursop (what a name!). I loved the way it looked.

Next, a nice red with a bit of shimmer in it. And it's not a spendy one! I like WNW quite well, although it can get chippy pretty easily.

After that, another blue, this one is Essence Underwater. It's nice and smooth. And I liked the Konad pattern I put over it.

Then I went with a dark green from Ulta, called Envy, and topped it with FP Floatin' On A Cloud. I loooooooved this one!

And of course, yet another of my darling yellows.

Here's a color you don't see me wear often, a brown.

For this mani, I used a light blue base, and then did a bunch of dots of varying sizes and shades of blue. I really like polka dots.

After the dots, I got on a bit of a purple kick, and I started with this one.

Then I went with a very dark one, with the purple shimmer. And I stuck a matte top coat over my ring finger for the contrast.

This would be one of the better purples I've ever worn.

Here is a nice vampy purple, which I then did a zig-zag Konad pattern on.

For this one I used my Konad to place some random butterflies.

And to use a few more purples, I did a water marble mani to finish off the month.

Well, now that we've seen the first four months of the year, I'll be back with the last few weeks at some point soon. And of course, a bunch of swatches.