Saturday, May 15, 2010

The rest of February.

Now we'll take a peek at the latter part of February, and then we'll get moving into March. Let's get right to them.

We'll start off with a nice shimmery brown, which is not a typical color for me. But every once in a while, I do like them.

This is a lovely goldish metallic that I picked up at Sally Beauty. It went on really smoothly.

Here is a nice bright pink from Milani.

And, after wearing the pink, I went with some marbling over it, using other Milani colors.

And, I was having so much fun with marbling that I did it again. This time I added some Konad swirls over it.

This bright green is Sinful Innocent, and it is a nice one.

Yet again with the marbling, using other Sinful colors.

I had my eye on this Essie for a while, and I'm glad I picked it up. I love the glowiness of the blue. And adding some light blue metallic for the Konad just made it even better.

The other Essie that I was really wanting and picked up is Mint Candy Apple, and I like it a lot. It definitely needs 3 or more coats though.

And another yellow, which I seem to wear any time I need to cheer up. I probably could have done another coat on this one.

So, the month of February was all about variety I guess. I do get on kicks where I like to use certain color families or types of nail art for several days in a row at times.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.