Friday, June 11, 2010

Peeeenk!

Pink is my second go-to color for my toes. Again, though, I don't tend to choose it as much for my tips. It's not that I don't like it, I just gravitate towards the other colors first. Let's see what we've got.

First up, the no name polishes. This one is from Claire's.

And so is this one.

This one is from Icing.

Next, a nail art striper in Intense Pink.

I can't remember what brand this is, but the name is Sugar Plum.

OPI If The Fuchsia Fits.

OPI Suzi & The Life Guard.

Pure Ice Love.

Sally Hansen Lavish Creme.

And the next three are Sally Hansen minis with no names.



And these last two are Sally Girl, without names, since they apparently have stopped using names. UGH.


That's it for the pink, so the next post will be the last of the swatches, and it will be oranges. Then it will be time for me to go run all my errands, and get ready for bed early, so I can leave at about 4:30AM. Eeek.