Monday, August 30, 2010

Blog Of The Day.

Today's Blog of the Day is another lovely polish blog. The lovely young lady who runs the blog has great nails, and takes gorgeous pictures. So let us find out about... Alice In Polishland.

It's always so hard to pick favorite posts, especially when there are so many good ones. But I persevered (because, ya know, it's SO hard to look at pictures of pretty polish. Really it is. I'm SO serious!), and picked out these.

French Manicure 2.1

Electro Prep

Nail Palettes - Black

I love the way she does the palettes, so you can see a nice comparison. She also does a small review of each polish, which helps make a decision on whether to spend money on it or not. So, I hope you enjoy!

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.