Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Blog Of The Day.

Today I wanted to share a mostly happy blog that I really enjoy. The pictures are so wonderful, and I look forward to 'catching up' with this blog regularly. And of course, it's a topic near and dear to me. It's about life, liberty, and the pursuit of loose cats. I introduce, Wildrun!

If you love cats, you'll probably enjoy her blog. She does TNR (Trap Neuter Release) for feral cats, fosters cats so they can find homes, and is an advocate for kitties, which impresses me. I had a hard time picking out favorite posts, but I found three that are pretty wonderful.

It Has Been An Odd Week

Whitten Wu

Kitten Photography Essay

So if you're a cat lover, you may want to check this blog out.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.