Saturday, September 4, 2010

Blog Of The Day

Eeep! Missed my daily post! Anyway, today's blog isn't a regular blog... it's a touching one. Mike Celizic, a sports writer for MSNBC.com and morning news reporter for Todayshow.com has been diagnosed with cancer, and is keeping a journal of it.

It starts here, with Part One: The Diagnosis. Next is Part Two: Lust for Life. At that point he more or less abandoned it, and moved on when he went into remission and so on. But of course, the story doesn't end there.

He picks up again with A Happy Birthday Despite Grim News. By the way, I would hope you know this is not a happy journal full of fluffy cute stuff. If you don't, then realize it now.

The last post I've seen about it Weathering A Storm With Friends. He sounds like a heckuva guy.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.