Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Blog Of The Day.

Oh so close, but I'm here and I'm making this post. Hee. I've got a new MP3 player, and I've been loading it up in my spare time. I'm bummed that mine was stolen, but it's nice to have one again, and with more space than the one I had. Right now I'm loading Eddie Izzard stuff on it, so I'm laughing along as I listen.

Speaking of funny things, today's Blog of the Day is a very funny one, and one I read religiously. I bring to you, The Bloggess. She does more than one blog, but you'll be able to find those from this blog, so I won't link those. I am not kidding when I say that I have laughed to the point of tears reading some of her stuff.

There's no way I can possibly pick out a few posts to link you to, you really have to read them all. If I had a hundredth of the writing talent she does, I'd probably make a living writing, but I don't even come close. I'm okay with that, we can't all be riotously funny. Well, I am, but looks aren't everything. Hahaha.

Anyway, that's the blog I'm sharing with you today. I have bunches of pictures to share, and did a few swatches last night, so I need to edit those and share. This rainy weather is playing hell with The Mate and I, so I'm just managing to get the important stuff done, and then pretty much collapsing into bed. Hopefully the weather will settle down again soon.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.