Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Blog Of The Day.

I'm here, really I am, it's just been a madhouse kinda day. Missy needs to go into the vet tomorrow, and see if we can figure out why she's suddenly gotten violent, and there was an MRI to schedule for The Mate, and more doctors, and all sorts of fun. Oh, and my meds were changed. Wheee. Anyway, I'm here for my Blog of the Day post. Today's blog is The Misadventures of Me!

You may recognize something about her blog, and that is that she focuses on Grayson critters pretty often. If that sounds familiar, it's because that is where Krissie is from, and one of the places I try to always make time to transport for. I've chosen the following posts for you to get to know what her blog is like.

Frootbat Friday - Awesome pictures of the Boston Terrier that lives there.

It's Our 3-Year Blogoversary! - Contains a repost of TT's first post.

Wednesday with Trooder - Has a list of a lot of cats who need (or needed) rescue... and now there are even more. The situation is very dire at Grayson, they've not only been hit with a lot of overcrowding, but lost a volunteer, which makes it even tougher.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.