Thursday, September 16, 2010

Blog Of The Day.

Oh look, it's already late in the evening, and I'm just getting around to this. LOL Of course it could be later. Anyway, today I'll share with you yet another polish blog. It is Pure Polish! She's a youngster, but her blog has a good start going, and any polish lover will probably enjoy her blog. Here are a few posts to get you started.

Intro - Kinda self-explanatory, isn't it?

OPI Swiss Collection Dupe? - Is OPI Lucerne-tanly Look Marvelous is a dupe to OPI Silver Belles?

Oldy But Goody OPI Pompeii Purple - This was my first OPI, so I kinda HAD to link to this post. Hee.

So hop on over there, enjoy her blog, and maybe by the time you're done looking I'll be ready to post some swatches over here.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.