Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Blog Of The Day.

I'm just getting online for the first time today, and I thought I'd get my Blog of the Day up! I've got a special one for you today. It wasn't long ago that I discovered this blog, and when I did, I sat and read almost all of it in a couple days. I love the way she writes, and I'd probably have an internet crush on her if I were the type. Today's Blog of the Day is Mommy Wants Vodka!

I know I always say that it's hard to pick a favorite post or ten on blogs, but I say it because it's true. It's especially true with a blog like MWV, because I find that everything she writes is pretty impressive. It's not that she is OMG LIKE SHAKESPEARE or something, but she writes from the heart, doesn't censor herself to make everything all sunshine and roses, and is the kind of person I wish I lived next door to, because then maybe I'd have a real life friend. And I could invite her over to play with power tools, and I wouldn't think she was after The Mate. So yeah, anyway, here are a few kinda recent posts of hers that I really liked.

That’s *ahem* MISTER Butterfly To You

Why Blogging Is Important

Moon Bounce Your Way To My Heart.

Or just, go and start reading anywhere. I promise, you're bound to find something to make you smile, and something to make you cry. And that's a good thing.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.