Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Blog Of The Day.

Somehow I managed not to sleep much at all, so I'm dragging my butt around the house barely getting anything done today. So I figured it was a good time to sit down and post a little. And to me, the most important post I make every day is my Blog of the Day. I know that I have very few followers (but I gained another... hi hi), but I do have family and friends who peek at my blog without following, and I want to make sure I'm sharing blogs that they might like as well.

So today's Blog of the Day is another nail polish blog that I stumbled across somewhere, and I can't remember where. And as always, I picked out a few posts I really enjoyed to share, and as always, it was tough. Anyway, today's blog is Nailgirl's Niche! She does some really nice nail art, and has lovely nails as well as taking great pictures. Let's see what posts I chose to share.

NOTD - A lovely Konad and funky french NOTD.

Decisions, Decisions - Green on green Konad, rhinstones and dotting.

Guest NOTD/TOTD - Wherein she gets to polish her niece's nails.

So slide on over and take a peek, and see how you like it.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.