Sunday, September 26, 2010

Blog Of The Day.

This will be a short and sweet post, even more than my usual short Blog of the Day posts. I've started new medications for my psoriasis, and one of them is so fatigue-inducing that I become virtually non-functional for up to a week while I get accustomed to it. I'll post more on that some other time though, as today I want to introduce Portrait of Mai to you.

She has a few makeup posts, some kinda random stuff, and lots of nail polish posts. As always, I sacrificed my time to find a few to feature for you. (Hee hee.)

Yay For Konad

Konad of the Day Claire's Wild/Calm

Swirly Purple French Tip NOTD

So  go, enjoy, follow if you like, yadda yadda.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.