Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Blog Of The Day.

Well, it's time again for my Blog of the Day post. I'm going back to nail polish today, which makes sense if you've noticed that I alternate between nail polish and other stuff. Anyway, today I bring you **Girly Addictions** for your viewing pleasure.

She's a fairly new blogger, and takes some lovely pictures. She's in the Netherlands, so she gets polishes we don't always see in the US, which is nice. I did find a few posts that I'd like to share with you.

Gosh - Bottle pictures of the Gosh polishes she got.

Herome Image Plates - Some image plates that I'm lusting over. Hee.

Essence Denim Wanted Collection - The polishes I'm drooling over bigtime right now.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.