Saturday, September 18, 2010

Swatchity Fun!

Okay, finally I am getting these posted. And maybe soon I can have another huge swatchfest, because I have tons of polish to share! I'll admit it, I bought some more today as well. But I can use the excuse that I deserve a reward for getting my cholesterol down, WAY down over what it was. Anyway, let's take a peek at what I've got to show you today.

First up is Borghese Stellar Notte. I found this on clearance at Rite Aid, so I nabbed it. I like Borghese, but $8 each  tends to be more than I like to spend.

Milani Dressmaker. Awesome. I love the shimmer. I love the color. It's a keeper.

OPI Yodel Me On My Cell. Silly name, lovely polish.

L'Oreal Femme Noir. I like this one, but it's not something I see reaching for super often. I just have to be in the right mood for the burgundy shimmery thing.

L'Oreal Luminescence. This deep shimmery purple is quite lovely, and I do like the L'Oreal formula.

Savvy Green With Envy. Light, sheer, and kinda foily. I like it anyway.

Nicole Wild Blue Yonder matte. I slapped some top coat on the index finger for comparison. I like this one an awful lot. If you do a thick coat, one should be enough.

Nicole Spotted. I didn't do these over black, since I was in a hurry. This is definitely a layering polish for me.

Nicole Party In The Penthouse. Another blue polish. I like blue, so I'm okay with that.

Well, just a few, and I'll save the others for later. Now that my mani is dry, I'm going to crawl into bed and watch awful movies until I fall asleep. Hopefully I'll find my cable and get my transport pictures uploaded tomorrow.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.