Sunday, October 3, 2010

Blog Of The Day.

Well, not running so late tonight, so I'll get this post up, to share the Blog of the Day, and then see where I'm at. Just so much junk lately, and so very itchy. Bleh. So, on to more cheerful things. The Blog of the Day today is Frogdog Blog! I can hear you now, "But Michy, what IS a frogdog?". It's okay, I'll explain it right now.

Frogdogs are French Bulldogs. See? Wasn't that easy? Now, before I go sharing posts like I usually do, there is one that is much more important than the rest.
How Do You Mend A Broken Heart?
This is a fundraiser to help raise funds for a rescued dog, Ema. They have raised almost $2800 towards the $3800 needed for her to have heart surgery. If you've got an extra dollar or two, why don't you chip in? Or maybe donate to your local shelter. Now, onto the posts I thought might be fun to share.

Dock Diving - About a relatively new doggie sport!

The Difference Between Pugs and Frenchies - Seems pretty self-explanatory to me, but it's a humor post, not a serious one.

Is Pet Food Actually POISONING Our Dogs? - My kinda article, seeing as how I feed raw, and my dogs seem to be awfully healthy. Of course, maybe I'm just a little biased.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.