Saturday, October 9, 2010

Blog Of The Day.

Ooh, earlier post on this one tonight! Mostly because I feel like I'm tired enough to try and nap, and that might turn into sleeping all night. Or, if I can't sleep at all, it'll turn into a posting fest and you'll have more posts to read from me tonight. Hey, either way, one of us wins. So, it's time to give you the Blog of the Day. Since I wasn't needed for the transport today (a couple of dogs were held back for health, and the rest were leaving the transport before my leg, so I saved my gas. I had intended to go ahead and take pictures of them (just meet at the transfer point and click away), but I was a terrible wreck at getting moving today, and didn't make it before they were ready to roll on. So I just took our dogs to the beach and went camera happy there. Hopefully it won't take me too long to upload the pictures, especially since I also have puppy pictures on there.

Oh yeah, this is my Blog of the Day post, not my random anything that runs through my head post. The blog I have to share today is a rescue blog. Y'all know by now that animals are near and dear to me, and anybody who does rescue is pretty much a friend just on that basis. It's not easy work, but it sure is needed. This brings me to the point where I tell you what the blog is. Hee. It's Daily Dose of Dogs (AKA Cats With Your Coffee). And man, oh man, it is really super extra hard to pick just a few posts on this one. But you know I did it anyway.

The Personality of a Miracle - words about Miracle, one of the lovely dogs that shares this home (not just lovely, but lucky too).

Queen Victoria - A lovely post about the kitty, Tory, that graces them with her presence.

Winnie's Wish - And this is the most important one, so if you're only going to look at one of them, than make it this one.

And if you're looking for a cat, this looks like somebody I'd adopt from. Ya know, if I weren't full, and pretty much in love with all the Grayson critters.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.