Sunday, October 10, 2010

Blog Of The Day.

Yes, it is that time again, time to see my choice for Blog of the Day. For the most part, I do just pick them at random, and this is really an exception to that, but it is one of THE BEST nail blogs out there, in my opinion. There are tons and tons of really good blogs, so this isn't mean to diminish them in any way, but y'all know there is always going to be some that just stand out for some people, and this is one of my stand-outs. Yeah, yeah, I know, just get to the blog already. Well, it's Lacquerized!

Her pictures are to die for, her layout is wonderful and easy to navigate, her nails are gorgeous, and she is an all around sweet person. What more could you ask for in a blogger? Not much that I can think of anyway. I know I say this ad nauseum, but it was really hard to pick and choose which posts to share today. It's just so rare that her posts are anything but informative and delightful to read, and if you like nail polish, I'd highly encourage you read everything she posts. But you know me, I've found a few that feature here!

Finish It Up - An awesome post about the different finishes of nail polish. I've thought of copying her and doing my own take on this, but it wouldn't be as good anyway. It's something to think about anyway.

Cruelty Free Nail Polish - For those of  you who are deeply concerned with animal testing, this post has a great list of the companies that make it a point to be cruelty free. Now, I'm not a huge fan of animal testing, though I think it's needed in some cases, just maybe not for the sake of beauty. 

Guilt-Free Glam: B3F FTW -  If you are concerned about the chemicals used in formulating nail polish, then this post is for you! 

And, I can't resist adding this, because it's great information! These are the posts with info for upcoming collections, for the next year or so, split up by season:

Michele really puts a LOT of effort into this blog, and it certainly shows. To add to that, she does NOT have sponsors or advertising on the site, which means you get to enjoy just nail stuff, not wade through ads and junk to see the content. Color me super impressed with her in general. (And probably more than a little envious of her talents.)

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.