Monday, October 11, 2010

Blog Of The Day.

Well, in between all the other junk going on around here (and I'm not going to lay it all out, just say that I'm cranky and call it good), I'd like to have a moment of brightness, and today's Blog of the Day is one that can provide that, at least for me. Today I'm sharing with you Stories From The Stoop!

This blog is dear to me for a few reasons, and one of them is that she isn't a New York City native who is all blase about The City, but a transplant, much as I was when I lived there. (Though I moved to Da Bronx.) I also love it because she has such beautiful pictures, and wonderful evocative writing. I went through and re-read a lot of the blog today to pick out a few posts to feature. It was lovely.

Wellies, Umbrellas &... Popsicles?

When You Are The Tourist Attraction

Mr. New York

So please, go, read, enjoy. Days like this do make me miss it a little, although come bill time, I'm pretty happy not to be living there.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.