Thursday, May 6, 2010

Finishing off the first month

I'm still awake, even though I will be getting up early, so I thought I'd share the rest of the manicures I managed to do in January. We've had some awesome thunder and lightning here tonight, and apparently it's going to rain a lot in the next few days, so I suspect I'll have plenty of time to post. At least, I sort of hope so. So, let's get to the pictures.

Here is a nice bright red.

And with black Konad flowers.

Shag green carpet is what this reminds me of.

Deep gorgeous blue. I love those shimmery colors.

Football manicure! Saints and Vikings in the Super Bowl.

Green with some sparkle that is really subtle.

Here is a nice black with silver shimmer in it.

This is a franken that I made and really like.

I waited for a long long long time to get my hands on this polish (should that say to get this polish on my hands?), and I LOVE it.

Okay, now I think I'll get to bed, and see if I can actually sleep tonight.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.