Sunday, October 17, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day Ten

Day 10: Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.
(Refer to: Intro, Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9)


Oh, we're back to the hard ones. And this one is exceptionally hard, because I can't think of anybody I need to let go, and the only folks I wish I didn't know aren't in my life anymore. Let's see here... no, really, there isn't anybody I can list on here. I guess, um, I wish I didn't know our old neighbors who used to abuse their dogs. And were complete jerks to us. Super short and sweet today, I guess. Hopefully I'll figure out exactly what I'm doing and get back to my regular posting soon.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.