Wednesday, October 20, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day Thirteen

Day 13: A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. (write a letter.)
(Refer to: Intro, Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10, Day 11, Day 12)


Oh geeze, this one may be nigh impossible. You see, I don't really get through by using music. It's not my inspirational thing. Don't get me wrong, I love many kinds of music, and I'm more than happy to belt out songs while I'm doing other stuff. But the tougher the times, the less likely I am to listen to music. I've got to admit, I think today is a pass, because I don't have a clue who I'd write to, or what I'd write. I've never put pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard) to write any kind of fan letter, so I'm pretty much clueless on that. I will say that I love listening to loud classical music (think 'O Fortuna' or 'Rid of the Valkryes') while I do housework etc, it helps me feel pumped up. So I think I will leave it at that, as I'm not about to write a letter to Wagner. Heh.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.