Thursday, October 21, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day Fourteen

Day 14: A hero that has let you down. (letter)
(Refer to: Intro, Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10, Day 11, Day 12, Day 13)


This is another really tough one. I don't tend to have any heros, really. I mean, there are people I look up to, but nothing that I'd call a hero. And really, I can't say that anybody I look up to has let me down, which is more because there are so few people I look up to, and less because they are super/awesome/fantastic people. However, I think I'll have to say that the biggest reason I've never had a hero who could let me down is that I learned at an early age that nobody is perfect and without flaws, and not to expect such. This is not to say that nobody has ever let me down, but that's not the same thing as a hero letting you down, know what I mean? So anyway, though I know this whole 30 Days of Truth thing is about truth, I can't truthfully write a letter to a hero that has let me down. Here, have a funny fanfiction idea generator instead.
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Sopranos and the Princess Bride.
The story should use tornadoes as a plot device!

Generated by the Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Idea Generator

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.