Friday, October 22, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day Fifteen

Day 15: Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.
(Refer to: Intro, Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10, Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14)


This is going to be really short, because the answer is caffeine. I can't see what else there would be to write about, as that is the one thing that I really must have.


In other news, I'm still kinda taking a break from blogging, and figuring out how I want to do things. Mostly just taking a break, because these new meds have thrown me for some serous loops. Between that, both cameras more or less giving out, the weather changing, and lots of trying to catch up around here... I'm just not up for much lately. I'm sure I'll be more up to sharing pictures and such before long.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.