Sunday, October 24, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day Seventeen

Day 17: A book you’ve read that changed your views on something.
(Refer to: Intro, Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10, Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14, Day 15, Day 16)


This is a really tough one for me, because I think most of the books I've read fell in line with my beliefs already. It doesn't help that I have read so very many books, as I've always been a *VERY* avid reader. I've been thinking about this question since I woke up, and I just cannot think of a book that has really changed my views on anything. At least, none that is significant enough that I remember it. I would think there have been some, but apparently, nothing is coming to mind at all. Now, this isn't to say that I haven't read a book that impacted me, because there have been plenty of those. And many, without changing my views, have certainly changed my life. So I guess today's truth is that I don't seem to get my views in live from books. I guess that means I fail today or something. Haha.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.