Thursday, October 28, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day Twenty-One

Day 21: (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?
(Refer to: Intro, Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10, Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14, Day 15, Day 16, Day 17, Day 18, Day 19, Day 20)


My first reaction is. "What is this, high school?" I like to think that my best friend and I don't bother with 'fights' because disagreeing doesn't mean it's the end of the world. But, going with the scenario as stated, I am going to say that I drop everything (if at all possible) and go to help her. Regardless of a fight, my best friend is still my best friend, and I'd want to be there if she needed me.

Hopefully, it wouldn't be a huge issue, because I really don't care to fight with those I care about. Well, I don't really want to fight with those I don't know either, but I hope you get what I'm saying. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a good debate, and arguing isn't the end of the world, but I consider fighting in a different class than arguing. To me, it's more severe (not necessarily physical or anything) to fight than to argue.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.