Friday, October 29, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day Twenty-Two

Day 22: Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life.
(Refer to: Intro, Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10, Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14, Day 15, Day 16, Day 17, Day 18, Day 19, Day 20, Day 21)


I've been procrastinating on this one, because it's a tough one for me. I have lots of things that on first thought would be good candidates, but then, what if not doing those would have changed my life so much that I wouldn't be where I am now? So I keep thinking of things, then dismissing them because it would have changed too much, and so on. I think this will be one of those that I simply cannot answer, beacuse I don't think there really is something I wish I hadn't done. Unless I go with something super easy like, 'I wish I'd never eaten that third piece of cake' or whatever. And really? I'm not going to say I shouldn't eat that cake, because I love cake, and I think everybody should indulge in things they love (within reason).

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.