Sunday, October 31, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day Twenty-Four

Day 24: Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)
(Refer to: Intro, Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10, Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14, Day 15, Day 16, Day 17, Day 18, Day 19, Day 20, Day 21, Day 22, Day 23)


This one is actually kinda hard for me, as I don't tend to do dedications in song and so on. I guess, I'll make one for The Mate, but it'll be awful short. The problem is, even though the title might seem all lovey, the lyrics aren't always what I'd really mean, and then I think that I should find a different one, and then I can't decide what order things should be in, and then I forget which song I wanted... and I'm really overthinking this. Which is what I usually do, and one of the reasons I don't dedicate songs to people. But, here are a few anyway.

Faith Hill - The Way You Love Me: It seems pretty obvious to me, that I choose this one because I love the way he loves me.
LeeAnn Rimes - But I Do Love You: We really like the movie Coyote Ugly, and this song is pretty and says I love you.
Alanis Morissette - Head Over Heels: When we first met, we listened to Alanis regularly, and this song is meaningful for that, and because I'm still head over heels in love.
Eddie Rabbitt - I Love A Rainy Night: While this isn't a love song, one of my happiest memories will always be standing together in the pouring rain, hugging and kissing while the storm raged around us.
Prince - Let's Pretend We're Married: This one is here more for the pervert side. Hee.
Bad Company - Feel Like Makin' Love: This is what I feel like pretty much every day. And night. Just all the time.
Air Supply - Making Love Out Of Nothing At All: This one is here because he always says Air Supply reminds him of me. It's another we listened to a lot when we first got together.
Captain & Tenille - Do That To Me One More Time: Probably self-explanatory.
Tiffany - I Think We're Alone Now: I'm adding this one because we finally have the house to ourselves (well, and the critters), and it's a lovely thing to be able to just be us.

And that's all I can think of off the top of my head, though I'm sure there would be a whole lot more of the mushy gushy songs if I kept going.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.