Friday, November 5, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day Twenty-Eight

Day 28: What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?
(Refer to: Intro, Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10, Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14, Day 15, Day 16, Day 17, Day 18, Day 19, Day 20, Day 21, Day 22, Day 23, Day 24, Day 25, Day 26, Day 27)


Oh well heck, if *I* got pregnant, I'd be really freaking rich, because it's pretty much impossible. Mostly because I've been spayed. LOL Yeah, I'm silly, but I did have a total hysterectomy and an oopherectomy. In other words, my uterus, cervix, fallopian tubes, and ovaries are all gone. To make it even more unlikely, The Mate has had a vasectomy, so if I were pregnant, it would be so against the odds as to be, well, pretty much impossible. And as for getting somebody else pregnant, that's awfully unlikely as well, since we're monogamous. So there's my flippant answer.

My other answer, assuming it was possible to get pregnant, is that I'd be thrilled. Of course, it would suck that I wouldn't be able to take the meds for my psoriasis, because it's too dangerous for pregnancy, but when I was pregnant before, it used to go away anyways, so it might not matter as much.

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.