Saturday, November 6, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Day Twenty-Nine

Day 29: Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.
(Refer to: Intro, Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10, Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14, Day 15, Day 16, Day 17, Day 18, Day 19, Day 20, Day 21, Day 22, Day 23, Day 24, Day 25, Day 26, Day 27, Day 28)


Hmmm. I'm working on a lot of things about me, inside and out. I think the main thing I'd like to change is that I'm nearly ready to quit smoking. And the reason is that I will be healthier if I do. But at the same time, I'm just not there yet, because I still enjoy it. I don't enjoy the cost (healthwise and financially), but I enjoy all the rest that goes with it. Okay, I don't like other people's reactions to it sometimes. And I do try to be a considerate smoker - not smoking near where non-smokers are, not throwing my butts on the ground (I'll stub them out and stick them in my pocket if no garbage is available), and generally trying not to be an ass about it. However, it is kind of a crutch too, and beyond the enjoyment part, I worry about how difficult it will be to quit. So, I'll just procrastinate a bit longer. I probably won't bother to tell anybody when I do quit, until it's been several weeks. It's just one way I can't 'fail' ya know?

0 burst into song!:

Post a Comment

Comments make me do the Happy Dance, so leave one and I'll sure answer as soon as I can.